Sign up and check out processes
Click this link, fill out your personal/organizational information and continue to the payment process!
If you'd like to see how to sign up for a membership, watch this video:
- Contact name
- Job title
- Address, phone, email
- Credit card OR Purchase Order number. If you're paying by PO, you will need to fill out some information and upload a file of your purchase order on our website at checkout. It will take up to 2 business days to create your membership after we receive your purchase order information.
Yes! We offer payment by PO on annual subscriptions to Level up with support and Done for you levels only. You will need to upload the actual purchase order (pdf or jpeg, no links) and fill out the PO number box on our website.
Yes! If you are paying monthly, your credit card will be charged each month on the day you originally signed up. If you're paying annually, your card will be charged annually on the day you originally signed up.
Spark Space Creative cannot accept cash or checks for monthly or annual membership fees. If you need to use a PO number, check out the rest of our FAQs or contact us at email@example.com with any questions you have!
Downloadable content (DLC)
Click here for all the amazing benefits our memberships offer!
For a quick peek on some of the amazing content that is included with the Hub memberships, watch this video:
- Click anywhere on the graphic for the material you'd like to download.
- This will open a pdf file to which you can download images individually or all at once by clicking the "Download zip file of images here" button. The text captions that go with each graphic can be copied and pasted into any social media platform!
- Social media content on the Hub does have a limited shelf life. Not to worry! All DLC is intended for you to download to your personal/work computer and use whenever you like.
- 10 monthly posts and the Done for You calendar will be replaced monthly, while the toolkits stay active for 6 months at a time.
- All worksheets and helpful tools will remain on the Hub as long as you have your membership.
Yes - we encourage you to do so! Click here for a quick tutorial on how to add your logo to the Hub's ready-made posts.
If you make a habit of downloading the content you have access to, you will always have it! Even if you downgrade or cancel. We highly suggest clicking the "download all files" button, so you never miss out on saving content!
The Hub is priced per agency/organization so our intellectual property may be shared only within your agency/organization/facility. Evidence of sharing with other agencies/organizations will result in a terminated membership with no refunds.
Modules and Lessons
We suggest watching the video and using the outline as your notes! Both are great for learning and getting step-by-step instructions.
If you'd like to see a walk-through of how to access one of the Hub's modules, watch this video:
We love hearing from you! Please send any lessons you'd like to see on the Hub, or if you'd like one-on-one lessons on a particular subject, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set something up. There is an additional charge for one-on-one lessons.
- Yes! Our lesson release schedule is here and is updated monthly.
- Facebook & IG Advanced lessons + analytic templates March 2023.
- Twitter & Tiktok intro lessons April 2023 plus 3-post power pack.
Track your progress by earning badges! To earn a badge, complete each lesson and quiz within any module. You will receive a specific badge for each level as you work through the materials. In order to thoroughly track your progress and work toward a badge, make sure to click the blue "Complete & Continue" button in the top right corner of your screen after you completely work through the video and branded outline of each lesson.
Badges will display on your Account page above your account information (see image below for example). If you'd like to save the badge image, right-click and choose "save as" to save to your computer.
Here are a few hourly and team member distinctions based on best social media practices:
- Level up - Do you need to stay current on trends and brush up on your social media best practices? Would a few extra social media posts help round out your posting strategy? Then Level up is great for you!
- Level up with support - Do you need support with your organization's social media page(s)? This membership is like hiring a social consulting company. All of our lessons keep you in the know, plus helpful guides and lots of premade posts!
- Done for you! Just how it sounds! If your organization has a small or non-existent team for social media, then we are here to help! The only thing you need to know is how to post all of this amazing premade content! This membership is like having a social media department in-house.
Yes! Below are the steps to upgrade or downgrade your membership:
- Go the Subscriptions section on your Account Page
- Over on the right-hand side of your active subscriptions, you'll see a link called "Other Memberships"
- Click that link and choose the membership you would like to move to from the drop-down menu.
- *Do not skip this step!*
Send us an email to email@example.com so we can cancel the membership you no longer want.
- You will receive confirmation emails letting you know that your old account is canceled and your new account is ready!
Policies and Cancellations
- Your Hub powered by Spark Space Creative membership will continue in effect unless and until you cancel your membership, or we terminate it. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month or year (depending on which membership you select) in order to avoid billing of the next month’s/year’s fees to your credit card. The Hub will bill the monthly/yearly fees associated with your account plus any applicable tax to the credit card you provide to us during registration (or to a different credit card if you change your account information).
To set the cancellation prior to the billing date, you must go into "Subscriptions", once logged into your account on our site. On this page you will see the membership you are signed up for. On the right you will see an option to "Cancel".
Keep in mind:
- We offer a free 14-day trial so potential subscribers may experience the full benefits of any subscription level they choose. If you cancel within your trial, you will still have access to your trial benefits until the end of your 14-day period. If you cancel after your trial, you are considered a subscriber and will still have access to your subscribed benefits until the end of your monthly or yearly subscription. Refunds will not be given.
- Once you cancel your account, you will still have access to all of your subscribed benefits for the rest of the month/year. Refunds will not be given.
- For any questions or concerns about your membership cancellation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not at this time. If you need to cancel your membership, please see the question above.
All Hub memberships are agency priced meaning the login created for your membership can be shared within your agency/organization/facility but not outside of those terms. We suggest making the login something that is easy to be shared and makes sense for your organization.
Our login-sharing policy is as follows:
- Downloadable content and logins can only be shared within the agency that purchased the membership.
- Content and logins may be shared facility to facility ONLY if said facilities are owned, rented, or leased by the agency that purchased the membership and/or content.
For Head Start only:
- Content cannot be shared from one Head Start association to another.
- Content cannot be shared from one home-based facility to another.
Right away! An invoice will be sent to your organization within 2 business days of sign-up. If invoices are not paid within 15 days of receiving the PO number, your account will be suspended until payment is received.
Yes! We invite everyone to try the Hub for 3 days to explore and decide if the Hub is right for you.